I AM SHARING THIS WITH YOU
Saturday, October 02, 2004
OK. So, blogging is basically impossible. But here:
- How Berkeley Can You Be? parade photo essay — absolutely hilarious. (Via Nelson's Weblog, which has become a favorite.)
- Terizm, Terizm, Terizm - also hilarious, but for all the wrong reasons. (Via Joi.)
- Today's best spam subject line: "gesticulating still more anxiously" - indeed!
- At Web 2.0, but I don't have time to blog it. Jeremy Zawodny, on the other hand, is the new Heath Row — he's covering it intensely.
- Ev says goodbye and Ben and Mena take 10m in funding. There you go!
- If you read the same blogs as me, you'll have seen the oft-acerbic and oft-intelligent remarks by the prolific commenter firstname.lastname@example.org the best thing thing to come out of Web 2.0 for me is that I now know the real identity of email@example.com.
I've had this post about Adam Bosworth, Alchemy and the Google browser sitting around for months now and it is driving me crazy, because I want all the credit for guessing this before it happens. So, for the record, if Google is making a browser, and if it is going to be successful, it will be because there is a sophisticated local caching framework included, and Google will provide the reference apps (replying to emails on Gmail or posting messages to Google groups while on the plane).
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `